- Provide blind with educational, hygienic and social services and
push toward improving such services.
- Access basic rights to blind people, get other people to recognize
these basic rights and develop the ways required to obtain such rights.
- Put in place plans and programs toward blind people integration
with the whole society. To bring these plans and programs into action.
- Assist in the society awareness of the negative factors leading
to loss of physical sight and early intervere to reduce the limit and impact
of such factors.
- Cooperate with government, national and international organizations
to improve blind women situation.
Glimpse of the Organization
Al-Aman Organization is a member in the following national and international
- National Federation of the Yemeni Handicapped Societies;
- Arabic Handicapped Organization, Beirut, Lebanon;
- Asian Handicapped Federation, India;
- World Handicapped Federation, Australia;
- International Handicapped